Small Miracles is a Coupeville, Washington, non-profit devoted to helping individuals cover medical expenses they wouldn’t otherwise be able to afford. Our assistance is available for residents of the 98239 zip code plus the portion of the 98277 zip code included in the Coupeville School District.
Small Miracles is managed by an all volunteer board of directors, with no paid staff or office space. Volunteer board members and a small group of other Coupeville residents reach out from their homes to answer requests for assistance.
Small Miracles volunteers and donors care about the health and well-being of our friends and neighbors. We also recognize the benefit of a helping hand when financial limitations prevent people from obtaining needed care.
- Available For Residents in 98239 Zip Code and the portions of 98277 within the Coupeville School District
- Assistance with Prescription Drug Costs
- Assistance with Dental Bills
- Assistance with Doctor and Hospital Bills
- Assistance with Medically-Related Travel (ferry/gas) and other temporary medical expenses
To apply for assistance visit our contact page
Hit the red button to safely make your donation online
Inquiries or donations through the mail:
Small Miracles – Coupeville Medical Support Fund – PO Box 912 – Coupeville, WA 98239