MISSION: Small Miracles Medical Support Fund offers people living in the Coupeville zip code 98239 and portions of 98277 that fall within the Coupeville School District a safety net for medically-related costs.
The fund is supported by donations and is administered by a local all volunteer board of directors.
Small Miracles can help you with:
- Doctor’s bills/co-pays
- Hospital bills/co-pays
- Dental bills
- Prescription drug costs/co-pays
- Screening exams, lab tests
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Medically-related travel costs (e.g. gas, ferry vouchers)
- Other temporary bills related to medical care
Hit the red button to safely make your donation online
Inquiries or donations through the mail:
Small Miracles – Coupeville Medical Support Fund – PO Box 912 – Coupeville, WA 98239
Copyright 2013. Small Miracles Coupeville is a non-profit 501C3. All rights reserved.